took out my 2008 dodge ram truck out to Kelly chrysler/jeep for my 4th inspection but new in 2008 with free tires for life plan .My truck has a little over 19,000 miles on it this was in july 2012.They failed my inspection saying i needed 2 tires when all 4 were worn and a front end alignment and struts were bad.

i took it for a second opinion as they had lied on former inspection and this was too seriou to pass over. i have paper work where i took it too NTB and passed inspection the styruts were good and i needed 4 new tires to have the front end alignment and it cost me $659.00 and when i went back out to Kelly in moon twp university blvd i showed them my paper work and told the inspection dept i wanted to talk to the owner Mr. Wiklliam Kelly he would not alk to me and still hasn't after many tries to contact him instead his service director Mr.

Phillip Behr.is the only one talking and he said they will not reemburse me for my loss all i want is my 659.00 back as the are fraudulent in what they are doing.I also have a witness that he has had 2 sets of tires put on his dodge challenger free for life and had to have nothing done i will never buy another dodge product and my witness said he is also done with dodge and i will let the public know to watch out for thispractice at Kelly chrysler/jeep they do not deserve to deal with the public with these kind of practices but i will get my money back if it means taking this company to court and exposing their business practices.I am a 75 year old woman and i dn't like to be taken and ripped off and have dealt with dodge products for many years but maybe due for a change My name is Myrna Pratt 727 bowuet street Mckees rocks pa 15136 Phone # 412-875-5898

Had an Experience with Kelly Chrysler?

Comments